Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Axle pt34

I installed the knuckles and axle shafts tonight. I had to remove the spinal, rock guards and caliper brackets so I could mount the knuckle and slide the shafts through  the opening. I was in such a hurry putting the passenger knuckle on that I forgot to line up the plastic bushing with the slot in the knuckle. So I pulled the cap off, removed the silicon, lined up the bushing, reapplied more silicon and bolted the cap back on. Also I am still working on my house, the last pic is the first wall with insulation and proper sheet rock in my garage. I also picked up an older craftsmen tool chest recently. I took it all apart and cleaned everything, removed the casters and re installed them with larger hardware (missing and damaged hardware as well as a frozen wheel). I have been amassing more tools and it will be nice to have a home for them.